Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our New Blog

We have enjoyed writing on our other blog for years but we have a new home now and I think we would like a new blog too. Things at the Millet house were great but also full of great losses. I lost my Father and my children lost their Nonno. Jake and I lost 4 sons before they were born and that has all been too much for us. So we are going to begin again. We have a lovely home which is more than we could have ever asked for and wonderful girls. This blog will be private as we have also been getting strange comments and I think we can only show this to those we trust.

Here's to a new start!

2 comments:

Hanson Crew said...

I think that is a great idea...to a new start!

Unknown said...

Hey I am all for starting over. Sometimes the pain is to difficult when there are so many reminders. Off to a new start and congrades on new home. Think of you often.
Lorie