Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Tag

Allison tagged me for this photo blog tag so here we go.

The rules: Go to the fifth photo folder on your computer and then pick the fifth picture you find. After you post the picture, you tag five friends to do the same and blog about it.

Ha, I think I single handedly fund the pregnancy test companies. When I get told I might be pregnant one test isn't enough, especially if it's positive. This is kind of funny since we just announced that we were pregnant again that my picture is of all of these tests. Believe it or not, these aren't all of the tests I took either.

BTW-this is a newer computer so I don't have any great pictures of the kids when they were babies or something nice like that on here. Oh well! :)


Now I am going to tag Melanie, Jackie, Krista, Carissa, and Amanda!

No comments: