Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spiderman

Well Baby Jacob's jaundice is in full swing, nothing to be concerned about but he has been put under the bright lights. Both Jake and I think his protective eye wear makes him look like spiderman. He has been doing great today, I fed him this morning at 2am and today at 2pm from the bottle and both times he finished the entire amount. He's just amazing and I HATE that he isn't here with us right now, I know in my head that he needs this care and that he is in good hands, I just wish those hands were mine.


3 comments:

jackie said...

Soon. He looks so cute! I hope you had a good first night at home and got a little sleep.

Sharon said...

Holy cow. I love your story. He is so cute. What a little miracle baby. I hope you can have him home soon. I am so freaking happy for you.

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! The one day I don't check your blog!